THE ONLY SPECIAL ONE
Meat Congress 2018 is a meeting dedicated entirely to the meat sector, which integrates key players influencing market’s development:
meat processing companies, producers, distributors and exporters of meat and cured meat;
board members and buyers deciding on purchase for chain stores;
providers of services and solutions for the meat sector and for the trade.
PRICELESS KNOWLEDGE OF THE MARKET AND BUSINESS CONTACTS
Meat Congress 2018 provides unique knowledge of the market and enables exchange of experiences between all market participants. Take an advantage of many possibilities:
Speeches of experts on prices of raw materials, trends and factors forming the meat and cured meat market, prospects for sector’s development, product strategies.
Advices on retail chains’ product policy, development of export, advertising and marketing.
Networking – face-to-face business meetings held in comfortable conference rooms. Discussions and consultations with best experts on their fields.
An exhibition of TOP products and services.
“The Best Meat/Cured Meat Department 2018” and “Distributor of the Year: Meat and Cured Meat 2018” prize award ceremony.
INTEGRATION OF PRODUCERS, SERVICES PROVIDERS AND TRADE
Producers of meat and cured meat and services providers:
owners, board members, heads of sales, heads of purchase, heads of marketing, strategy and development managers – acting as speakers, exhibitors and participants.
Grocery stores of all types and wholesalers:
board members, heads of sales, heads of purchase, heads of marketing, category managers, private label managers.
PRODUCT CATEGORIES REPRESENTED DURING THE CONGRESS”
CONGRESS IN DETAILS
AMONG PARTICIPANTS OF PREVIOUS EDITIONS
FRAMEWORK OF THE AGENDA*
MARKETING AND SALES
- Management of meat products prices’ perception
- Creativeness in meat products marketing
- What kind of advertisement do meat products need?
- Habits or new products? Product strategies
- Shopper marketing – methods of increasing sales
CONSUMER AND TRENDS
- Different generations, different expectations towards meat products market
- To understand shopping patriots
- Pro-health trend – do appreciate conscious consumers
- Effective social strategies
- Customer experience on the meat department
STRATEGIES AND MARKET
- Mergers, acquisitions, investments and innovations
- Meat private label future
- Multichannel sales strategies
- Expansion abroad – how to finance export?
- Convenience in retail and production – mutual profit
TECHNOLOGIES AND LOGISTICS
- The newest generation of packaging in struggle for customer
- Technologies of the future in the meat sector
- Do meat processing factories make use of automation potential?
- Logistics – dedicated solutions
- Power effectiveness in meat processing factories – new trends and solutions
„The Best Meat/Cured Meat Department 2018” CONTEST
All day congress will be crowned with award ceremony of “The Best Meat/Cured Meat Department 2018” and “Distributor of the Year: Meat and Cured Meat 2018” contests
* The Organizer reserves the right to modify the program
FOR PRODUCERS AND SERVICES PROVIDERS
REGISTRATION TO 15.01.2018 1 490 PLN*
REGISTRATION FROM 16.01.2018 TO 28.02.2018 1 890 PLN** Prices shall be enlarged of VAT
THE ACCESS CARD ENCOMPASSES
Whole day participation in the Conference - each person attending the Congress will receive a certificate of participation in a business training
Participation in “The Best Meat/Cured Meat Department 2017” and “Distributor of the Year: Meat and Cured Meat 2017” award ceremony
Participation in the cocktail party
BECOME A PARTNER
MEAT CONGRESS 2018 IS:
WHY IS IT WORTH TO BECOME A PARTNER?
- Get with Your offer to a strictly selected target group
- Establish direct contact with persons deciding on purchase of meat and cured meat for retail chains
- Enlarge the prestige of Your company and brand through participation in the conference and presentation of Your products
- Get to know better the needs of Your business partners
- Acquire new clients!
CONTACT FOR SPONSORS AND EXHIBITORS
Business Development Director
mobile: 519 042 666
Deputy Business Development Director
mobile: 519 042 670
Key Account Manager
mobile: 733 300 987